Three Island Tour – Faial, Pico & Sao Jorge

$800.00

Explore the magic of the Azores!

14 in stock

SKU: terceira-summer-immersion-2-1 Category: Tags: , ,

Description

Three Island Travel Package includes:

8 nights on the islands of Faial, Pico and Sao Jorge

Daily Breakfast

5 lunches

Cheese tasting

Vineyard tour and wine tasting

Entrance to volcanos

Ferries between islands

many hiking and swimming adventures

Cost per person $1,999 for double room occupancy ($600 extra fee for single). Because we’re so close to travel time the whole payment will be due at booking.$800 is due at the time of booking.  The remainder is due August 16, 2022.

Cancellation policy – Please note that there is a 25% non refundable fee ($500), the remaining 75% can be refunded until October 1st.  After October 1, there is no refund.

Also important to know – you will be required to provide a negative Covid PCR test within 72 hours of departure, regardless of vaccination status.  As of September you are also required to test again before returning to the United States.   This fee was around $80, and will be arranged for you.

When booking flights be sure to book them for October 7-16 to Horta airport, Faial Island.  The flights usually leave in the late evening from Boston.  Please let me know if you need help with your flights!

The magic of the islands will be sure to leave an impact.  Don’t miss this incredible opportunity!

Space is limited so book early!

Any questions?  Email Kristi @ revibetravels@gmail.com

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Three Island Tour – Faial, Pico & Sao Jorge”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *